Author:William Wyatt Gill
|←Author Index: Gi||William Wyatt Gill
- Life in the Southern Isles (1876)
- Myths and Songs from the South Pacific (1876)
- "The Exploits of Tamaro-the-Terrible; a myth from Manihiki" The International Folk-Lore Congress of the World's Columbian Exposition, Chicago, July, 1893
- Historical Sketches of Savage Life with Illustrative Clan Songs
- Life and Adventures in New Guinea (1884)
- Jottings from the Pacific (1885)
Works about Gill
- “Gill, Rev. William Wyatt,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.