Author:Willis George Emerson
|←Author Index: Em||Willis George Emerson
- Winning Winds (1885)
- Grey Rocks: A tale of the Middle West (1894)
- Was It a Crime? "Coin at School" dissected (1900)
- Buell Hampton (1902)
- The Builders (1906)
- The Smoky God or A Voyage to the Inner World (1908)
- The Treasure of Hidden Valley (1915)
- A Vendetta of the Hills (1917)
- The Man who Discovered Himself (1919)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1918, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.