Author:Winfield Scott Schley
|←Author Index: Sc||Winfield Scott Schley
Greely Expedition in 1884.
Rear admiral in the United States Navy. Leader of the rescue of the |
- The Rescue of Greely (New York, 1885)
- Forty-five Years under the Flag (New York, 1904)
Works about Schley
- “Schley, Winfield Scott,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Schley, Winfield Scott (supplement),” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- Schley and Santiago: an Historical Account of the Blockade and Final Destruction of the Spanish Fleet Under Command of Admiral Pasquale Cervera, July 3, 1898 (W. B. Conkey, 1902)
- “Schley, Winfield Scott” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Schley, Winfield Scott” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.