Author:Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
|←Author Index: Mo||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Phantasie für eine Orgelwalze Allegro and Andante in F Minor, K. 608. Manuscript copy in Mozart's handwriting.
- Mozart and Salieri (1830), a play by Aleksandr S. Pushkin, translated from Russian by Genia Gurarie
- “Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart” in Louis Charles Elson, ed., University Musical Encyclopedia
- “Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Chrysostom” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Johann Chrysostomus Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Chrysostom,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.
On his works 
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|