Author:Wystan Hugh Auden
|←Author Index: Au||Wystan Hugh Auden
|An Anglo-American poet|
This page lists only an extremely small portion of Auden's work; see W. H. Auden bibliography in Wikipedia.
Collections of poems (through 1940 only) 
- Poems, (privately printed, UK, 1928); Copyrighted in the United States until 2023
- Poems, (UK edn., 1930, 2nd UK edn. 1933); Copyrighted in the United States until 2025; included in US edn., 'Poems' (1934) — Copyrighted in the United States until 2029 due to Renewal R283217
- The Orators: An English Study, (prose and verse, UK edn., 1932); part of US edn. of Poems (1934 [see above]); Copyrighted in the United States until 2027
- Look, Stranger!, (UK edn., 1936); US edn., On This Island (1937) — Copyrighted in the United States until 2032 due to Renewal R336459
- Another Time (1940) — Copyrighted in the United States until 2035 due to Renewal R415283 ; (also UK edition, 1940)
Editions of individual poems 
This list includes only one of many editions of individual poems; see the Wikipedia page listed above for a full bibliography.
- Spain (UK edn. 1937); copyrighted in the United States until 2032; included in Another Time (see above)
Individual works 
The two poems listed below are a tiny fraction of more than 400 poems (and over 500 essays) in Auden's collected work; for a more inclusive listing, see the Wikipedia category Poetry by W. H. Auden.
- "Funeral Blues"
- a five stanza version is copyright as part of The Ascent of F6 (1936); renewed in 1964 Renewal R334379
- a four stanza version first appeared in an anthology The Year's Poetry, 1938, compiled by Denys Kilham Roberts and Geoffrey Grigson (UK, 1938), Copyrighted in the United States until 2033; it then appeared in Auden's book Another Time (see above), and was later collected, among other places, in Auden's Collected Poetry (1945), and, as Song IX in "Twelve Songs", in his Collected Shorter Poems 1927-1957 (1967)
- "In Praise of Limestone" (1948) — Copyrighted in the United States, pp 1-3, Horizon, Volume 18, No. 102. OCLC 30843081all editions Reprinted in his book Nones (1951) and, in a revised version, in all his later collected and selected editions.
|A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some little-known early works may be in the public domain. Unless otherwise noted, these works are copyright until 2044.|