(Redirected from Bible/Ruth)
- A book of the Christian and Hebrew Bibles; for versions, see Ruth (Bible).
- Biblical commentary and analysis
- “Ruth, Book of” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Ruth, Book of,” Easton's Bible Dictionary, 1897.
- “Ruth,” Easton's Bible Dictionary, 1897.
- “Ruth, Book of,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Book of Ruth,” by Francis Gigot in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Ruth,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Ruth, Book of” by George Ricker Berry in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Ruth,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Ruth, a novel by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Ruth, a poem by Thomas Hood
- Ruth, a poem by John Bunyan
- Ruth, a poem by William Wordsworth