Works published in the year 1945.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Executive orders of 1945 (10 P)
Pages in category "1945 works"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers
- Address to the surrendering Japanese delegation
- Aircraft Accident Report: Inland Airlines Flight 3
- An Old Man's Ruminations (I)
- Announcing the Surrender of Japan (September 01, 1945)
- Atlas of the World Battle Fronts in Semimonthly Phases to August 15 1945
- Cabinet Memorandum. Policy in regard to Malaya and Borneo. Memorandum by the Secretary of State for the Colonies. 29 August 1945
- Caserta surrender
- Catalogue of St. John's College, 1945
- Charter of the United Nations
- Constitution of the State of Missouri
- Constitution of the United Nations Educational, Scientific & Cultural Organization