disambiguation page. It lists works that share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.
This is a |
- Death, a poem by Emily Brontë. ("Death! that struck when I was most confiding…")
- Death, a poem by Florence Earle Coates. ("I am the key that parts the gates of Fame…")
- Death, a poem by Paul Laurence Dunbar. ("Storm and strife and stress…")
- Death, a poetic essay by Khalil Gibran (still under copyright).
- Death, a poem by Ewart Alan Mackintosh. ("Because I have made light of death…")
- Death, a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley. ("They die—the dead return not—Misery…")
- Death, a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley. ("Death is here and death is there…")