Deficit Reduction Act of 2005
To provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 202(a) of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2006 (H. Con. Res. 95).
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
- This Act may be cited as the ``Deficit Reduction Act of 2005´´.
SEC. 2. TABLE OF TITLES.
- The table of titles is as follows:
- TITLE I—AGRICULTURE PROVISIONS
- TITLE II—HOUSING AND DEPOSIT INSURANCE PROVISIONS
- TITLE III—DIGITAL TELEVISION TRANSITION AND PUBLIC SAFETY
- TITLE IV—TRANSPORTATION PROVISIONS
- TITLE V—MEDICARE
- TITLE VI—MEDICAID AND SCHIP
- TITLE VII—HUMAN RESOURCES AND OTHER PROVISIONS
- TITLE VIII—EDUCATION AND PENSION BENEFIT PROVISIONS
- TITLE IX—LIHEAP PROVISIONS
- TITLE X—JUDICIARY RELATED PROVISIONS
Approved February 8, 2006.
- S. 1932, (H.R. 4241)
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- No. 109-276 accompanying H.R. 4241 (Comm. on the Budget)
- No. 109-362 (Comm. of Conference).
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 151 (2005):
- Oct. 31, Nov. 1-3, considered and passed Senate.
- Nov. 17, considered and passed House, amended, in lieu of H.R. 4241.
- Dec. 18, House agreed to conference report.
- Dec. 19-21, Senate considered and disagreed to conference report.
- Dec. 19-21, Senate concurred in House amendment with an amendment.
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 152 (2006):
- Feb. 1, House concurred in Senate amendment pursuant to H. Res. 653.
- WEEKLY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 42 (2006):
- Feb. 8, Presidential statement and remarks.