H.R. 3200/Division A/Title I
—Table of Contents
|America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009
Division A - Affordable Health Care Choices
Title I - Protections and Standards for Qualified Health Benefits Plans
Health Insurance Exchange and Related Programs→
==TITLE I — PROTECTIONS AND STANDARDS FOR QUALIFIED HEALTH BENEFITS PLANS==
- SUBTITLE A—GENERAL STANDARDS
- SUBTITLE B—STANDARDS GUARANTEEING ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE COVERAGE
- Sec. 111. Prohibiting Pre-existing Condition Exclusions.
- Sec. 112. Guaranteed Issue and Renewal for Insured Plans.
- Sec. 113. Insurance Rating Rules.
- Sec. 114. Nondiscrimination in Benefits; Parity in Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorder Benefits.
- Sec. 115. Ensuring Adequacy of Provider Networks.
- Sec. 116. Ensuring Value and Lower Premiums.
- SUBTITLE C—STANDARDS GUARANTEEING ACCESSS TO ESSENTIAL BENEFITS
- SUBTITLE D—ADDITIONAL CONSUMER PROTECTIONS
- Sec. 131. Requiring Fair Marketing Practices by Health Insurers.
- Sec. 132. Requiring Fair Grievance and Appeals Mechanisms.
- Sec. 133. Requiring Information Transparency and Plan Disclosure.
- Sec. 134. Application to Qualified Health Benefits Plans Not Offered Through the Health Insurance Exchange.
- Sec. 135. Timely Payment of Claims.
- Sec. 136. Standardized Rules for Coordination and Subrogation of Benefits.
- Sec. 137. Application of Administrative Simplification.
- SUBTITLE E—GOVERNANCE
- SUBTITLE F—RELATION TO OTHER REQUIREMENTS; MISCELLANEOUS
- SUBTITLE G—EARLY INVESTMENTS