Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008/Division A/Title I
|←Short Title and Definitions||Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008
Division A, Title I
- Sec. 1101. Establishment of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Sec. 1102. Duties and authorities of the Director.
- Sec. 1103. Federal Housing Finance Oversight Board.
- Sec. 1104. Authority to require reports by regulated entities.
- Sec. 1105. Examiners and accountants; authority to contract for reviews of regulated entities; ombudsman.
- Sec. 1106. Assessments.
- Sec. 1107. Regulations and orders.
- Sec. 1108. Prudential management and operations standards.
- Sec. 1109. Review of and authority over enterprise assets and liabilities.
- Sec. 1110. Risk-based capital requirements.
- Sec. 1111. Minimum capital levels.
- Sec. 1112. Registration under the securities laws.
- Sec. 1113. Prohibition and withholding of executive compensation.
- Sec. 1114. Limit on golden parachutes.
- Sec. 1115. Reporting of fraudulent loans.
- Sec. 1116. Inclusion of minorities and women; diversity in Agency workforce.
- Sec. 1117. Temporary authority for purchase of obligations of regulated entities by Secretary of Treasury.
- Sec. 1118. Consultation between the Director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System to ensure financial market stability .
- Sec. 1121. Transfer of program approval and housing goal oversight.
- Sec. 1122. Assumption by the Director of certain other HUD responsibilities.
- Sec. 1123. Review of enterprise products.
- Sec. 1124. Conforming loan limits.
- Sec. 1125. Annual housing report.
- Sec. 1126. Public use database.
- Sec. 1127. Reporting of mortgage data.
- Sec. 1128. Revision of housing goals.
- Sec. 1129. Duty to serve underserved markets.
- Sec. 1130. Monitoring and enforcing compliance with housing goals.
- Sec. 1131. Affordable housing programs.
- Sec. 1132. Financial education and counseling.
- Sec. 1133. Transfer and rights of certain HUD employees.
- Sec. 1141. Critical capital levels.
- Sec. 1142. Capital classifications.
- Sec. 1143. Supervisory actions applicable to undercapitalized regulated entities.
- Sec. 1144. Supervisory actions applicable to significantly undercapitalized regulated entities.
- Sec. 1145. Authority over critically undercapitalized regulated entities.
- Sec. 1151. Cease and desist proceedings.
- Sec. 1152. Temporary cease and desist proceedings.
- Sec. 1153. Removal and prohibition authority.
- Sec. 1154. Enforcement and jurisdiction.
- Sec. 1155. Civil money penalties.
- Sec. 1156. Criminal penalty.
- Sec. 1157. Notice after separation from service.
- Sec. 1158. Subpoena authority.
- Sec. 1161. Conforming and technical amendments.
- Sec. 1162. Presidentially-appointed directors of enterprises.
- Sec. 1163. Effective date.