Lil the Whore
|Lil the Whore
|aka Yukon Pete, Diddlin' Nell or The Legend of Piss Pot Pete is a rhymed folk poem. This bawdy poem, which was once much more common, has appeared in print rarely because of its explicit content.
Printed & Recorded Versions
- Nell was a schoolteacher way out west
- But she gave up teaching. She like diddlin' best
- Now it was a standing bet in our home town
- There were no two men black or brown
- That could frog old Nell and hold her down
- 'Til one day there strode into the bar
- Wild and wooly Piss Pot Pete
- Fresh off the range from diddlin' sheep
- Pisspot laid his John upon the bar
- The old folks say that it reached from thar to thar.
- Pete yelled for a bottle then turned as he spoke
- Spent a year on the range with a rusty load in my poke
- I've palmed a few batches on the hill where I sat
- Changed hands and gained a stroke -- caught it in my hat
- On a cold winter's nights, I go to bed with the sheep
- Then leave my John soak til the shit is knee deap.
- Now I want a gal, no two bit whore
- She must be a good one who knows all the score
- There's only one woman any good I hear tell
- She's a hustling chippy a bitch called Nell
- Now just the sound of that name brought a hush over those walls
- The only noise in the room was Pete scratching his balls
- So you want old Nell, said a voice from the door.
- Well that's what I'm called. I'm that old whore
- I hear you are here bragging. I know your sort
- There won't be any price. We'll do it for sport
- But I'll take a bet -- anything you can name --
- Mine against your and only one winner in the game
- It's a deal said Pete and the croud gave a hollar
- Then the betting begain. No odds. Dollar for Dollar.
- They all shook hands and the bets were made
- For Pete and Nell to screw and spar
- Up on the hill behind the bar
- When the day arrived thousands fought for a seat
- Just to see that half-bread hide his meat
- A shout arrose when the half-breed came
- Dressed and ready for that deadly game
- Nell came out and the croud gave a cheer
- For on Nells face there was a snear
- For this little old shriveled man
- That dared to brag he could frog her can
- They turned and sparred twisted and sweezed
- First one then the other upon their knees
- Fought and fought for hours and hours
- Tore down trees, grass and flowers
- The sneer was gone from old Nell's pan
- All her thoughts were on her can
- Neither smiled; neither spoke
- Suddenly Nell missed a stroke
- And Pisspot nailed her as she broke
- The ground was torn for miles around
- where poor Nell's ass had drug the ground
- Nell died that day all broken and tore
- They hung her pants on the craphouse door.
- Poor, poor Nell
The Legend of Pisspot Pete
- Now gather 'round children and I'll tell a story of old,
- When men were brave and women were bold.
- It all started a way out west,
- To settle the bet of who was best.
- Now Old Lil fucked everything that crawled or creeped,
- And piled her victims in a great big heap.
- There wasn't a man for miles around
- With a big enough rod to fuck her down.
- Now news of this boast traveled far and wide;
- Thousands of rod-toters came and died;
- When down from Knoxville came Piss-pot Pete,
- With eighteen pounds of Swinging Meat.
- Eighteen pounds of meat and thirty pounds of cod;
- He wasn't a boy--he was a MAN, by God!
- Pete laid it out on the Blue Balls Bar;
- I'll swear it stretched from thar to thar.
- Stunk like shit, I thought I'd die;
- But he just laughed and let it lie.
- Gentlemen, countrymen, boys in blue,
- Came to witness this terrible screw.
- People came from miles afar,
- To place their bets at the Blue Balls Bar.
- They met the next morning in the middle of the street,
- The Mangey Whore and Piss Pot Pete.
- Pete greased his dick with a tub of lard,
- And he killed a mule trying to work up a hard!
- Old Lil warmed up on an old cross-tie;
- Oh my God how the splinters did fly!
- Pete came down Main Street like a south-bound freight,
- And Old Lil knew she had met her fate.
- All she could do was to take a seat,
- And let old Pete sink his meat.
- With a stretching of flesh, and tearing of skin,
- Old Pete drove the first two feet in.
- Old Lil screamed and clawed at the grass,
- And yelled like a panther with a turpentined ass!
- Lil let out a scream, "I can't take any more!"
- But Pete pounded away on the smelly old whore.
- The earth shook and dark came to the sun;
- Pete's eyes rolled back and he fired off his gun.
- When the battle was over and the dust had cleared,
- Over forty acres, Lil's ass was smeared.
- Gallons of love were spilled out in the street.
- It was so damn sticky, you couldn't pick up your feet!
- Land was torn up for miles around,
- Where Old Pete's balls had drug the ground.
- Pete reeled in his dick and pounded his chest;
- Got on two horses and rode off West.
- As a lasting memory to the great Old Whore,
- They hung her drawers on the Bar Room door.
- And all the soap this side of hell,
- Couldn't wash away that whorehouse smell!
- Now Old Pete died and went to hell:
- Fucked the devil and his wife as well!
- The little imps screamed and climbed the wall,
- Yelling, "Get him out of here before he fucks us all!"
- He fucked ninety-eight and his balls turned blue,
- Then he backed off, jacked off, and fucked the other two!
Lil, The School Teacher
Now Don't move over stranger! I didn't shit on that seat' I just got back from the Northlands, and the mud's still on my feet!
Now, let me tell you about Lil; She was a school marm 'til she went out west, but she gave that up ' cause she liked fuggin' best
Well, there was big time bettin' , in our home town, that no man alive could lay Lil down;
'Til across Turd Creek Came a sawed-off shit named Pisspot Pete; He laid his dick on Dugan's bar' an' Lord, it stretched from h'yar to thar!
The place of the match was set by Lil, behind the shit house on Dugan's hill It started off with the greatest of ease Like the march wind whistlin' through the sycamore trees
Lil tried cross-shunts and double-punts; stunts unknown to common cunts, but the half-breed was in at every trick, an' just kept reelin' out more prick;
'Til finally Lil, she missed a stroke; and the half-breed hit 'er where she broke; She let out a howl with words so fowl it caused a preacher to show a scowl
Why the ground was torn for miles around, where Lil's poor ass dragged the ground, they nail her bloomers to the shit house door in memory of that plucky whore
Lil The Whore
- In a town of Louieville,
- There lives a well known whore, named Lil,
- Now it was known for miles around,
- That no two men could hold her down.
- Then over the hill came a bare ass Greek,
- Who said his name was Piss Pot Pete.
- He laid his cock across the bar,
- It was seventeen inches long and twice as hard.
- Lil knew then she had met her fate,
- But to back out then was to late.
- So they choose a spot up on the hill,
- In back of the shit house beside the mill,
- He mounted her like a Belgium stud,
- And threw her ass into the mud,
- And they fucked and fucked for hours and hours,
- Until they had killed all the trees and flowers,
- Lil tried some stuff, some super stunts,
- Unknown to other common cunts.
- Finally with a sigh and a cough,
- Lil gave up and Pete jacked off.
- Now Lil is no longer a well known whore.
- And Pete is the father of four or more,
- They no longer do it behind the mill,
- For now they do it on the window sill.
- Pete better teach his kids from right from wrong,
- Or they will go about a singing this song.
- Garter Fixer.
- Darling let me fix you're garter,
- Just and inch above your knee,
- And my hand it slipped up farther,
- And she shot all over me.
The Ballad of Yukon Pete (John Valby)
- Well, they fucked and sucked and fucked for hours
- They uprooted trees, shrubs, and flowers
- Lil did back-flips, front-flips, stunts,
- Tricks unknown to common cunts
- But Pete caught on to every trick
- And kept on pumpin' in more dick
- Then Lil gave Pete a whorehouse squeeze
- That dropped that half-breed to his knees
- But Pete fired back with a Yukon grunt
- That popped out 'er eyes and split 'er cunt
- Lil leaned back, cut two farts and sighed:
- "Boy's, I been fucked," cut one more, and died
- When they asked him about his amazing feat
- Pete said: "Boys, I'm going back to the Yukon to beat my meat!"
- [http://immortalia.com/html/books-and-manuscripts/1920s/1927-immortalia/immortalia-OCR.htm Drinking songs, rugby songs, hash house harrier ditties and rude rhymes
- [http://www.immortalia.com/html/books-and-manuscripts/1970s/1976-legman-bawdy-monologues/index.htm Drinking songs, rugby songs, hash house harrier ditties and rude rhymes
- Drinking songs, rugby songs, hash house harrier ditties and rude rhymes
- Drinking songs, rugby songs, hash house harrier ditties and rude rhymes
- Baker, Ronald L. 1987. "Lady Lil and Pisspot Pete". Journal of American Folklore 100:191-199.
- Cray, Ed, The Erotic Muse: American Bawdy Songs (University of Illinois, 1992).
- Legman, Gershon. 1976. Bawdy Monologues and Rhymed Recitations. Southern Folklore Quarterly (University of Florida) 40:59-123.
- The Ballad of Eskimo Nell - poem/song found primarily in the UK.
This anonymous or pseudonymous work is in the public domain in the United States because it was in the public domain in its home country or area as of 1 January 1996, and was never published in the US prior to that date. It is also in the public domain in other countries and areas where the copyright terms of anonymous or pseudonymous works are 80 years or less since publication.