New Jersey Statutes Annotated/Title 2A
|←TITLE 1. ACTS, LAWS AND STATUTES|| New Jersey Statutes Annotated
TITLE 2A. ADMINISTRATION OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE
|TITLE 2B. COURT ORGANIZATION AND CIVIL CODE→|
- SUBTITLE 1. THE COURTS
- SUBTITLE 2. ATTORNEYS, COUNSELLORS AND BAR EXAMINERS
- SUBTITLE 3. LIMITATION OF CIVIL ACTIONS; ADVERSE POSSESSION
- SUBTITLE 4. CIVIL ACTIONS
- SUBTITLE 5. ASSIGNMENT FOR BENEFIT OF CREDITORS; INSOLVENT DEBTORS
- SUBTITLE 6. SPECIFIC CIVIL ACTIONS
- SUBTITLE 6A. SPECIFIC CIVIL OR CRIMINAL ACTIONS
- SUBTITLE 7. PROCEDURE IN LIEU OF PREROGATIVE WRITS AND HABEAS CORPUS
- SUBTITLE 7A. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND INVESTIGATIONS
- SUBTITLE 8. JURIES
- SUBTITLE 9. EVIDENCE, WITNESSES AND PUBLIC HEARINGS
- SUBTITLE 10. CRIMES
- SUBTITLE 11. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- SUBTITLE 12. DISORDERLY PERSONS
|This page and licence template are being considered for potential deletion at Possible copyright violations. Please see the discussion there.|
|This work is in the public domain in the U.S. because it is an edict of a government, local or foreign. See § 206.01 of the Compendium II: Copyright Office Practices. Such documents include "judicial opinions, administrative rulings, legislative enactments, public ordinances, and similar official legal documents."
These do not include works of the Organization of American States, United Nations, or any of the UN specialized agencies. See Compendium II § 206.03 and 17 U.S.C. 104(b)(5).
PD-in-USGov}}, the above U.S. Copyright Office Practice does not prevent U.S. states or localities from holding copyright abroad, depending on foreign copyright laws and regulations.