This page has been validated.
- Branches in Borneo States and in Singapore of Judicial and Legal Service Commission.
- Branches in each Borneo State and in Singapore of Public Services Commission.
- Supplementary provisions as to branches of Commissions.
- Jurisdiction of Police Force Commission over seconded members of State service in Borneo States.
- Offices not comprised in term "public service" or not subject to Commissions.
- Power to limit freedom of movement or of association, etc.
- Use of English and of native languages in Borneo States.
- Special position of natives of Borneo States.
- Restriction on extension to non-residents of right to practise before courts in Borneo States.
- Muslim education in Borneo States.
- Freedom of religion.
- Safeguards for constitutional position of Borneo States.
- Use of unofficial languages in Singapore Assembly.
- Special position of Malays in Singapore.
- Safeguards for constitutional position of Singapore.
- Minor and consequential amendments.
- Operation of transitional provisions of Malaysia Act.
- Continuation and effect of present laws.
- Temporary power to modify and apply present laws.
PROTECTION OF SPECIAL INTERESTS
Chapter 2—Borneo States
TRANSITIONAL AND TEMPORARY