Page:United States Statutes at Large Volume 116 Part 4.djvu/775

From Wikisource
Jump to: navigation, search
This page needs to be proofread.


PROCLAMATION 7529-MAR. 5, 2002 116 STAT. 3203 ANNEX (continued) 14 (B) bonderized (phosphate coated) cold-rolled, flat-rolled products, less than 4.75 mm in thickness, comprising— (I) products known as "Grade CI5M," which are bonderized flat-rolled products described in industry usage as of carbon steel, produced in widths of less than 300 mm and thickness greater than 0.25 mm; containing, by weight, 0.16 percent carbon, 0.20 percent silicon, 0 40 percent manganese, 0.25 percent phosphorus, 0.20 percent sulfur, 0.30 percent chromium, 0.30 percent copper, 0.45 percent nickel and 0.15 percent aluminum; (II) products known as "Grade MRST443," which are bonderized flat-rolled products described in industry usage as of carbon steel, produced in widths less than 300 mm and thickness greater than 0.25 mm; containing, by weight, 0.10 percent carbon, 0.10 percent silicon, 0.80 percent manganese, 0.04 percent phosphorus, 0.03 percent sulfur, 0.007 percent nitrogen and 0.18 percent aluminum; (III) products known as "Grade l6MnCr5M," which are bonderized flat-rolled products described in industry usage as of carbon steel, produced in widths less than 300 mm and thickness greater than 0.25 mm; containing, by weight, 0.13 percent carbon, 0.20 percent silicon, 1.25 percent manganese, 0.02 percent phosphorus, 0.01 percent sulfur, with the combination of phosphorus and sulphur not to exceed 0.03 percent and also containing, by weight, 1.2 percent chromium, 0.12 percent copper, 0.15 percent nickel, 0.008 percent nitrogen, and 0.15 percent aluminum; or (IV) products known as "Grade CI 6M," which are bonderized flat-rolled product described in industry usage as of carbon steel, produced in widths less than 300 mm and thickness greater than 0.25 mm; containing, by weight, 0.20 percent carbon, 0.15 percent silicon, 1.25 percent manganese, 0.025 percent phosphorus, 0.015 percent sulfur, with the combination of phosphorus and sulphur not to exceed 0.03 percent and also containing, by weight, 0.90 percent cjiromium, 0.15 percent copper, 0.15 percent nickel, 0.009 percent nitrogen and 0.08 percent aluminum; (xxvii) products designated as X-036, as described below: (A) certain full-hard cold-rolled continuously cast steel (including tin mill black plate), which meets the following characteristics (ASTM 625-76 D <Modified>); chemical composition (in percent by weight): carbon 0.02 - 0.06, silicon 0.03; manganese 0.20 - 0.40; phosphorus 0.02; sulfur 0.023 (aim 0.018); aluminum 0.03 - 0.08 (aim 0.050); nitrogen 0.003 - 0.008 (aim 0.005); thickness tolerance +/- 5 percent guaranteed from 31.7 mm from width edge, width tolerance -0/+6.98 mm; flatness deviation: 20 T units; transverse curvature: 3.17 mm; hardness (HR30T): 53 +/-5; inclusion level: SEM shall not reveal oxides greater than I micron and inclusion groups or clusters shall not exceed 5 micron in length; applicable gauge and widths: 0.2081 mm nominal x 862.94 mm, 0.2284 mm nominal x 829.95 mm, 0.2589 mm nominal x 824.87 mm, 0.3096mm nominal x 872.46 mm or 0.3096 mm nominal X 913.71 mm; (B) certain flat products for battery cell flat products (JIS 3141 - modified), which are continuous annealed cold-rolled continuously cast steel (including tin mill black plate), which meets the following characteristics: chemical composition (in percent by weight): carbon 0.08, silicon 0.03, manganese 0.45, phosphorus 0.02, sulfur 0.02, aluminum 0.08, arsenic 0.02, copper 0.05, nitrogen 0.004, chromium 0.05, nickel 0.05 and molybdenum 0.01; thickness tolerance: +/- 5 percent, guaranteed from 31.7 mm from width edge; width tolerance: -0/+ 6.9 mm; flatness deviation: 10 T units; transverse curvature: 2.99 mm; hardness (HR15T): 76-82; tensile strength: 345-414 N/mm^ yield strength 241-310 N/mm'; elongation: 25%; grain size (ASTM) 9-11, Delta r value less than +/- 0.2; surface roughness (RA- microns): 0.25- 0 51; nonmetallic inclusions: 0.20 pes/ m- as measured by IDD ( Internal Defect Detector) instrument designed by Toyo Kohan;