|Plague Ship (1956)
|Written as Andrew North
one or more chapters are available in a spoken word format.
- Chapter I: Perfumed Planet
- Chapter II: Rivals
- Chapter III: Contact at Last
- Chapter IV: Gorp Hunt
- Chapter V: The Perilous Seas
- Chapter VI: Duelist's Challenge
- Chapter VII: Barring Accident
- Chapter VIII: Headaches
- Chapter IX: Plague!
- Chapter X: E-Stat Landing
- Chapter XI: Desperate Measures
- Chapter XII: Strange Behaviour of a Hoobat
- Chapter XIII: Off the Map
- Chapter XIV: Special Mission
- Chapter XV: Medic Hovan Reports
- Chapter XVI: The Battle of the Video
- Chapter XVII: In Custody
- Chapter XVIII: Bargain Concluded
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
rule of the shorter term to U.S. works.
Works published in 1956 would have had to renew their copyright in either 1983 or 1984, i.e. at least 27 years after it was first published / registered but not later than 31 Decemberin the 28th year. As it was not renewed, it entered the public domain on 1 January 1985 .