Portal:Old Norse literature
|Class P - Language and literature
Subclass T - Germanic literature
|Old Norse literature|
- Heimskringla by Snorri Sturluson, a collection of tales about the Norwegian kings, beginning with the legendary Swedish dynasty of the Ynglings.
- The Laxdaela Saga, one of the Icelanders' sagas.
- Poetic Edda, a collection of Old Norse poems primarily preserved in the Icelandic mediaeval manuscript Codex Regius.
- Prose Edda by Snorri Sturluson, an Icelandic manual of poetics which contains many stories from Norse mythology.
- The Saga of King Olaf Tryggwason, a king's saga which relates the life of king Olaf I of Norway.
- The Story of the Volsungs, a legendary saga of the origin and decline of the Völsung clan.