|Class I - Texts by Country
Subclass N - Nations
|This page links to documents related to the nation of Sweden.|
- Select orations, and other important papers, relative to the Swedish Academy, 1792
- Letters Written during a Short Residence in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark, 1796 by Mary Wollstonecraft
- "The Bronze Age in Sweden", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 35, October 1889
- A Simplified Grammar of the Swedish Language, 1902
- “Returning Swedish-Americans Not Wanted in Sweden,” Svenska Tribunen-Nyheter, 1909
- “The Indifference of Our People,” Svenska Tribunen-Nyheter, 1931
- International Religious Freedom Report 2004 - Sweden
- International Religious Freedom Report 2005 - Sweden
- “Sweden and Norway” in Statesman's Year-Book, 1899.
- “Sweden,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Sweden” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Sweden” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Sweden,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Sweden” in the CIA World Fact Book, 2004.