|Class Q - Science
Subclass K - Botany
|This page links to documents related to the plant species Telopea speciosissima commonly known as New South Wales Waratah or simply "waratah".|
- Smith, James Edward (1793), A specimen of the botany of New Holland
- Cavanilles, Antonio José (1800), Icones et Descriptiones Plantarum 4
- Embothrium spathulatum (now a synonym of Telopea speciosissima) described on page 60, and figured on Plate 388.
- Salisbury, Richard and Hooker, William (1808) The Paradisus Londinensis 2
- Embothrium speciosissimum (now Telopea speciosissima) figured in plate 111.
- Knight, Joseph (1809) On the cultivation of the plants belonging to the natural order of Proteeae
- Embothrium speciosissimum (now Telopea speciosissima) described and renamed Hylogyne speciosa on page 126.
- Brown, Robert (1810), "On the Proteaceae of Jussieu" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London 10
- Embothrium speciosissimum transferred into Telopea as Telopea speciosissima on page 198.
- Kuntze, Otto (1891) Revisio Generum Plantarum 2
- Embothrium spathulatum (now a synonym of Telopea speciosissima) transferred into Hylogyne as Hylogyne spathulata on page 578.