Portal:The Bickerstaff-Partridge Papers
| Class P - Language and literature
Subclass R - English literature
|The Bickerstaff-Partridge Papers|
|Jonathan Swift as part of a hoax to predict the death of then famous Almanac–maker and astrologer John Partridge."Isaac Bickerstaff Esq" was a pseudonym used by|
- Predictions for the Year 1708 by "Isaac Bickerstaff, Esq"
- The Accomplishment of the First of Mr. Bickerstaff's Predictions
- An Elegy on the supposed Death of Partridge, the Almanack-Maker
- An Epitaph on Partridge
- Squire Bickerstaff detected; or, the astrological impostor convicted by John Partridge
- A vindication of Isaac Bickerstaff, Esq by "Isaac Bickerstaff, Esq"
- A famous prediction of Merlin, the British wizard by John Partridge
- Annus Mirabilis or, The wonderful effects of the approaching conjunction of the planets Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn. by "Mart. Scriblerus, Philomath."