Public Law 111-88
111TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
Making appropriations for the Department of the Interior, environment, and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
Section 1. References.
- Except as expressly provided otherwise, any reference to “this Act” contained in any division of this Act shall be treated as referring only to the provisions of that division.
|DIVISION A||−||DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, ENVIRONMENT, AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2010|
|DIVISION B||−||FURTHER CONTINUING APPROPRIATIONS, 2010|
Approved October 30, 2009.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 111-38 (Comm. on Appropriations).
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 155 (2009):
- June 26, considered and passed House.
- Sept. 24, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Oct. 28, Conference Report filed.
- Oct. 29, House agreed to conference report.
- Oct. 29, Senate agreed to conference report.