Pursuit of the House-Boat
|Pursuit of the House-Boat
Pursuit of the House-Boat (sometimes called In Pursuit of the House-Boat or The Pursuit of the House-Boat) is an 1897 novel by John Kendrick Bangs, and the second one to feature his Associated Shades take on Hell.
This book is the sequel to A House-Boat on the Styx.
- Chapter I: The Associated Shades take Action
- Chapter II: The Stranger Unravels a Mystery and Reveals Himself
- Chapter III: The Search-party is Organized
- Chapter IV: On Board the House-boat
- Chapter V: A Conference on Deck
- Chapter VI: A Conference Below-stairs
- Chapter VII: The "Gehenna" is Chartered
- Chapter VIII: On Board the "Gehenna."
- Chapter IX: Captain Kidd Meets with an Obstacle
- Chapter X: A Warning Accepted
- Chapter XI: Marooned
- Chapter XII: The Escape and the End
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.