|Rejected Addresses (1812)
|This collection of parodies was first published in 1812 on the occasion of the dedication of the rebuilt Drury Lane theatre. The text presented here is that of the eighteenth edition (1833), which was revised and overseen by the authors.|
- I. Loyal Effusion by W.T.F.
- II. The Baby's Debut by W.W.
- III. An Address Without a Phoenix by S.T.P.
- IV. Cui Bono? by Lord B.
- V. Hampshire Farmer's Address by W.C.
- VI. The Living Lustres by T. M
- VII. The Rebuilding by R.S.
- VIII. Drury's Dirge by Laura Matilda
- IX. A Tale of Drury Lane
- X. Johnson's Ghost
- XI. The Beautiful Incendiary by the Hon W. S.
- XII. Fire and Ale by M.G.L.
- XIII. Playhouse Musings by S.T.C.
- XIV. Drury Lane Hustings by a Pic-Nic Poet
- XV. Architectural Atoms tranlated by Dr. B.
- XVI. Theatrical Alarm-Bell by the editor of the M.P.
- XVII. The Theatre by the Rev. G.C.
- XVIII. Macbeth Travestie by Momus Medlar
- XIX. Stranger Travestie by Momus Medlar
- XX. George Barnwell Travestie by Momus Medlar
- XXI. Punch's Apotheosis by T.H.