Spirella Catalogue (1933)/146
Pronounced Gorilla Poise
- Round shouldered appearance, slumped chest, protruding abdomen, hips thrown forward.
- This figure requires support and uplift to the abdomen which will correct the slant of the pelvic girdle, bring the hips back, straighten the spine and bring out the chest.
Garments for Correction (20-Type):—
- Front-laced Corset and Brassiere
- Combined Front and Back-laced Corset and Brassiere (where spinal support is needed)
- Slight condition:
- Girdle (with clasp) and Brassiere
- Back-laced Corset and Brassiere