The Analysis of Mind
|The Analysis of Mind (1921)
|Allen & Unwin, 1921|
- Lecture I: Recent Criticisms of "Consciousness"
- Lecture II: Instinct and Habit
- Lecture III: Desire and Feeling
- Lecture IV: Influence of Past History on Present Occurrences in Living Organisms
- Lecture V: Psychological and Physical Causal Laws
- Lecture VI: Introspection
- Lecture VII: The Definition of Perception
- Lecture VIII: Sensations and Images
- Lecture IX: Memory
- Lecture X: Words and Meaning
- Lecture XI: General Ideas and Thought
- Lecture XII: Belief
- Lecture XIII: Truth and Falsehood
- Lecture XIV: Emotions and Will
- Lecture XV: Characteristics of Mental Phenomena
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1970, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.