The Ancient Scriptures and the Modern Jew
|The Ancient Scriptures and the Modern Jew (1901) by
Table of Contents
|Preface to the Second Edition→|
PART I THE ANCIENT SCRIPTURES
- IV. The Conclusion of the Hallel
- (A Prophetic Drama of the End of the Age.)
PART II THE MODERN JEW
- II. The General Conditions of the Jews at the Close of the Nineteenth Century from a Jewish Point of View
- III. The Religious Condition of the Jews and Causes of Jewish Unbelief in Christ, from a Christian Point of View
- IX. Anglo-Israelism and the True History of the Ten "Lost" Tribes
- (A Letter to an Inquirer.)
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1926, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.