For works with similar titles, see Dead.
disambiguation page. It lists works that share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.
This is a |
- The Dead, short story in Joyce's Dubliners (1914)
- The Dead, poems by Rupert Brooke
- The Dead, a poem by James T. Fields ("Forget not the Dead, who have loved, who have left us")
- The Dead, a poem by A. E. Murray ("THE dead are with us everywhere")
- The Dead, a poem by Charles Hamilton Sorley ("When you see millions of the mouthless dead")
- The Dead, a poem by Sigourney Thayer ("I feared the lonely dead, so old were they")