The Mystery of Cloomber
|The Mystery of Cloomber (1889)
- Chapter 1: The Hegira of the Wests from Edinburgh
- Chapter 2: Of the Strange Manner in Which a Tenant Came to Cloomber
- Chapter 3: Of Our Further Acquaintance with Major-General J. B. Heatherstone
- Chapter 4: Of a Young Man with a Grey Head
- Chapter 5: How Four of Us Came to be Under the Shadow of Cloomber
- Chapter 6: How I Came to be Enlisted as One of the Garrison of Cloomber
- Chapter 7: Of Corporal Rufus Smith and his Comming to Cloomber
- Chapter 8: Statement of Israel Stakes
- Chapter 9: Narrative of Jonh Easterling, F.R.C.P.EDIN.
- Chapter 10: Of the Letter Which Came from the Hall
- Chapter 11: Of the Casting Away of the Barque Belinda
- Chapter 12: Of the Three Foreign Men Upon the Coast
- Chapter 13: In Which I see That, Which has Been Seen by Few
- Chapter 14: Of the Visitor who ran Down the Road in the Night-time
- Chapter 15: The Day Book of John Berthier Heatherstone
- Chapter 16: At the Hole of Cree
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.