The Prisoner of Zenda
|The Prisoner of Zenda (1894)
|A romantic adventure story|
||The source document of this text is not known.
Please see this document's talk page for details for verification. "Source" means a location at which other users can find a copy of this work. Ideally this will be a scanned copy of the original that can be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons and proofread. If not, it is preferably a URL; if one is not available, please explain on the talk page.
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
- Chapter I: The Rassendylls -- With a Word on the Elphbergs
- Chapter II: Concerning the Colour of Men's Hair
- Chapter III: A Merry Evening With a Distant Relative
- Chapter IV: The King Keeps his Appointment
- Chapter V: The Adventures of an Understudy
- Chapter VI: The Secret of a Cellar
- Chapter VII: His Majesty Sleeps in Strelsau
- Chapter VIII: A Fair Cousin and a Dark Brother
- Chapter IX: A New Use for a Tea-Table
- Chapter X: A Great Chance for a Villain
- Chapter XI: Hunting a Very Big Boar
- Chapter XII: I Receive a Visitor and Bait a Hook
- Chapter XIII: An Improvement on Jacob's Ladder
- Chapter XIV: A Night Outside the Castle
- Chapter XV: I Talk with a Tempter
- Chapter XVI: A Desperate Plan
- Chapter XVII: Young Rupert's Midnight Diversions
- Chapter XVIII: The Forcing of the Trap
- Chapter XIX: Face to Face in the Forest
- Chapter XX: The Prisoner and the King
- Chapter XXI: If Love Were All!
- Chapter XXII: Present, Past -- and Future?
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1933, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.