The Royal Book of Oz
- Chapter I: Professor Wogglebug's Great Idea
- Chapter II: The Scarecrow's Family Tree
- Chapter III: Down the Magic Bean Pole
- Chapter IV: Dorothy's Lonely Breakfast
- Chapter V: Sir Hokus of Pokes
- Chapter VI: Singing Their Way Out of Pokes
- Chapter VII: The Scarecrow is Hailed as Emperor
- Chapter VIII: The Scarecrow Studies the Silver Island
- Chapter IX: "Save Us With Your Magic, Exalted One!"
- Chapter X: Princess Ozma and Betsy Bobbin Talk It Over
- Chapter XI: Sir Hokus Overcometh the Giant
- Chapter XII: Dorothy and Sir Hokus Come to Fix City
- Chapter XIII: Dancing Beds and the Roads that Unrolled
- Chapter XIV: Sons and Grandsons Greet the Scarecrow
- Chapter XV: The Three Princess Plot to Undue the Emperor
- Chapter XVI: Dorothy and Her Gaurdians Meet New Friends
- Chapter XVII: Doubty and Camy Vanish into Space
- Chapter XVIII: Dorothy Finds the Scarecrow!
- Chapter XIX: Planning to Fly from Silver Island
- Chapter XX: Dorothy Upsets the Ceremony of the Island
- Chapter XXI: The Escape from the Silver Island
- Chapter XXII: The Flight of the Parasol
- Chapter XXIII: Safe at Last in the Land of Oz
- Chapter XXIV: Homeward Bound to the Emerald City
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1976, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.