The Secret Adversary
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.
- Chapter 1: The Young Adventurers, Ltd.
- Chapter 2: Mr. Whittington's Offer
- Chapter 3: A Set Back
- Chapter 4: Who Is Jane Finn?
- Chapter 5: Mr. Julius P. Hersheimmer
- Chapter 6: A Plan of Campaign
- Chapter 7: The House in Soho
- Chapter 8: The Adventures of Tommy
- Chapter 9: Tuppence Enters Domestic Service
- Chapter 10: Enter Sir James Peel Edgerton
- Chapter 11: Julius Tells a Story
- Chapter 12: A Friend in Need
- Chapter 13: The Vigil
- Chapter 14: A Consultation
- Chapter 15: Tuppence Receives a Proposal
- Chapter 16: Further Adventures of Tommy
- Chapter 17: Annette
- Chapter 18: The Telegram
- Chapter 19: Jane Finn
- Chapter 20: Too Late
- Chapter 21: Tommy Makes a Discovery
- Chapter 22: In Downing Street
- Chapter 23: A Race Against Time
- Chapter 24: Julius Takes a Hand
- Chapter 25: Jane's Story
- Chapter 26: Mr. Brown
- Chapter 27: A Supper Party at the Savoy
- Chapter 28: And After
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1976, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.