The Sign of the Four
|The Sign of the Four (1890)
- Chapter 1: The Science of Deduction
- Chapter 2: The Statement of the Case
- Chapter 3: In Quest of a Solution
- Chapter 4: The Story of the Bald-Headed Man
- Chapter 5: The Tragedy of Pondicherry Lodge
- Chapter 6: Sherlock Holmes Gives a Demonstration
- Chapter 7: The Episode of the Barrel
- Chapter 8: The Baker Street Irregulars
- Chapter 9: A Break in the Chain
- Chapter 10: The End of the Islander
- Chapter 11: The Great Agra Treasure
- Chapter 12: The Strange Story of Jonathan Small
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.