The Two Paths
THE TWO PATHS
LECTURES ON ART, AND ITS APPLICATION TO DECORATION AND MANUFACTURE DELIVERED IN 1858-9.
By John Ruskin, M.A.
- Lecture I: The Deteriorative Power of Conventional Art Over Nations
- Lecture II: The Unity of Art
- Lecture III: Modern Manufacture and Design
- Lecture IV: Influence of Imagination in Architecture
- Lecture V: The Work of Iron, in Nature, Art, and Policy
- Appendix I: Right and Wrong
- Appendix II: Reynolds' Disappointment
- Appendix III: Classical Architecture
- Appendix IV: Subtlety of Hand
- Appendix V
This work was published before January 1, 1923, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.