United States Code/Title 18/Appendix
|←Part V. Immunity of Witnesses||United States Code
Title 18, Appendix
|Title 19. Customs Duties→|
|From from the U.S. House of Representatives. See Cornell's LII for additional info.|
Title 18—Crimes and Criminal Procedure
- Seq. 1 — Unlawful Possession or Receipt of Firearms (Repealed)
- Seq. 2 — Interstate Agreement on Detainers
- Seq. 3 — Classified Information Procedures Act
- Seq. 4 — Federal Rules of Evidence (see Notes)
- Seq. 5 — Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
- The text of the Federal Rules of Evidence enacted into law by Pub. L. 93–595, § 1, Jan. 2, 1975, 88 Stat. 1929, is set out in the Appendix to Title 28, Judiciary and Judicial Procedure.
- Rule 1101(b) of the Rules of Evidence provides that the rules apply generally to civil actions and proceedings, including admiralty and maritime cases, to criminal cases and proceedings, to contempt proceedings except those in which the court may act summarily, and to proceedings and cases under Title 11, Bankruptcy.