Wikisource:Story of the Day/Schedule
|Story of the Day|
This is the Story of the Day schedule. It is a list of stories that were nominated on the nominations page, and approved by consensus. Next to each the date is a link to the story of that day. If you wish to schedule a story yourself, please see below for the procedure.
To schedule an unused story
- Select the motto that appears at the top of the approved page.
- Decide which day needs a new story. Select the earliest day that doesn't have a story.
- Move the story into a new subpage in the form of
Wikisource:Story of the day/MONTHNAME DAY, YEAR(Example: Wikipedia:Story of the day/January 1, 2000).
- link the subpage in this page (if it isn't already) with its respective date.
- Remove the motto from the list on the approved page. Do not archive it.