With Americans of Past and Present Days
|With Americans of Past and Present Days (1916)
|Pulitzer Prize for History, in 1917.A collection of seven essays by the long-serving French Ambassador to the United States, detailing French relations with the country through its history. They won the first|
- Part I. Rochambeau and the French in America
- Part II. Major L’Enfant and the Federal City
- Part III. Washington and the French
- Part IV. Abraham Lincoln
- Part V. The Franklin Medal
- Part VI. Horace Howard Furness
- Part VII. From War to Peace
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.