Young Lucretia and Other Stories
|Young Lucretia and Other Stories (1892)
|A collection of short stories published in 1892 by Harper & Brothers.|
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
- YOUNG LUCRETIA
- HOW FIDELIA WENT TO THE STORE
- ANN MARY HER TWO THANKSGIVINGS
- ANN LIZY'S PATCHWORK
- THE LITTLE PERSIAN PRINCESS
- WHERE THE CHRISTMAS-TREE GREW
- WHERE SARAH JANE'S DOLL WENT
- SEVENTOES' GHOST
- LITTLE MIRANDY AND HOW SHE EARNED HER SHOES
- A PARSNIP STEW
- THE DICKEY BOY
- A SWEET-GRASS BASKET
- MEHITABLE LAMB
- "'WHOSE LITTLE GAL AIR YOU?'"
- MR. LITTLE SELECTS THE THANKSGIVING TURKEY
- THE VISIT TO CAP'N MOSEBY'S
- "'EAT 'EM!' ORDERED CAP'N MOSEBY"
- "A PARSNIP STEW"
- "THERE, AMONG THE BLOSSOMING BRANCHES, CLUNG THE DICKEY BOY"
- "SHE WAS A REAL INDIAN PRINCESS"
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.