|Allan Quatermain (1887)
|This text has been provided by Online-Literature|
- Chapter I: The Consul's Yarn
- Chapter II: The Black Hand
- Chapter III: The Mission Station
- Chapter IV: Alphonse and His Annette
- Chapter V: Umslopogaas Makes a Promise
- Chapter VI: The Night Wears On
- Chapter VII: A Slaughter Grim and Great
- Chapter VIII: Alphonse Explains
- Chapter IX: Into the Unknown
- Chapter X: The Rose of Fire
- Chapter XI: The Frowning City
- Chapter XII: The Sister Queens
- Chapter XIII: About the Zu-Vendi People
- Chapter XIV: The Flower Temple
- Chapter XV: Sorais' Song
- Chapter XVI: Before the Statue
- Chapter XVII: The Storm Breaks
- Chapter XVIII: War! Red War!
- Chapter XIX: A Strange Wedding
- Chapter XX: The Battle of the Pass
- Chapter XXI: Away! Away!
- Chapter XXII: How Umslopogaas Held the Stair
- Chapter XXIII: I Have Spoken
- Chapter XXIV: By Another Hand
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.