|←Author Index: Sl||Adolphus Slade
|A British Admiral who became Admiral of the Fleet in the Navy of the Sultan of Turkey and wrote five books.|
- Records of Travels in Turkey and Greece &c and of a Cruise in the Black Sea with Captain Pasha (1833)
- Turkey, Greece and Malta (1837)
- Maritime States and Military Navies (1859)
- Turkey and the Crimean War: a narrative of historical events (1867)
- An Historical Catechism of the Church of England, from the Apostles’ times to the mission of St. Augustine. Compiled chiefly for the young (1883).
Works about Slade
- “Slade, Adolphus,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|