|←Author Index: Vi||Alberta Vickridge
|VAD nurse in WWI)English poet and publisher (|
- The Luck of the Youngest and Other Pieces (1905)
- The Sea Gazer (1919)
- The Mountain of Glass (1926)
- Goatfoot and Other Poems (1931)
- Eden Gate (1932)
- Over the Moon (1939)
- The Red Planet (1940)
- The Forsaken Princess (1947)
- The Jongleur (1927-1956, periodical)
- "Out of the Conflict" from A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917)
- "The Conscript" from Poems of the Great War (1916) (External scan)
- "The Jew Among Thorns" from The Book of the Microcosm (YYYY) (External scan)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation. The author died in 1963, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.