Author:Alexander Martin Sullivan
|←Author Index: Su||Alexander Martin Sullivan
|Irish politician, lawyer and journalist from Bantry, County Cork|
- "On the Zulu War" in The World's Famous Orations, Vol. 6
- The Story of Ireland (1870)
- a delightful compendium of Irish history which has still an immense circulation among the Irish people at home and abroad
- New Ireland (1877)
- a series of vivid sketches of Irish life during the second half of the 19th century
- A Nutshell History of Ireland 1883
Works about Sullivan
- “Sullivan, Alexander Martin,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.