|←Author Index: Mc||Alexander McCaul
|Rector of St. Magnus, and Professor of Hebrew and Old Testament exegesis at Kings College in London|
- The Ancient Interpretation of Leviticus XVIII. 18: Holding that Marriage with a Deceased Wife's Sister is Lawful
- An Examination of Bishop Colenso's Difficulties with Regard to the Pentateuch
Works about McCaul
- “M'Caul, Alexander,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Memorial Sketch of the Rev. Alexander McCaul
- Last Days of the Rev. Alexander McCaul, published in the Church of England Magazine
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.