|←Author Index: Me||Allan Menzies
|Professor of Divinity and Biblical Criticism, University of St Andrews. Author of History of Religion; &c. Editor of Review of Theology and Philosophy.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. M.*"
- “Free Church of Scotland” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- “Scotland, Free Church of” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “United Free Church of Scotland” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- "MENZIES, Rev. Allan" (1907). Who's Who, 59: p. 1211.
- "Obituary Notice: Rev. Dr. Allan Menzies" (May 9, 1916). NY Times.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.