|←Author Index: Fl||Andrew Fletcher
|Scottish soldier, writer, politician and patriot|
- Discourse of Government, 1698
- Two Discourses concerning the Affairs of Scotland, 1698
- Conversation concerning a right Regulation of Government for the Common Good of Mankind, 1703.
Works about Fletcher
- “Fletcher, Andrew” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Fletcher, Andrew,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Fletcher, Andrew (1655-1716),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.