Author:Angelo John Lewis
|←Author Index: Le||Angelo John Lewis
|English lawyer, and the leading writer on magic, games, amusements and puzzles of his time, under the pseudonym Professor Louis Hoffman.
- Modern Magic (1876)
- More Magic (1890)
- Parlor Amusements and Evening Party Entertainments (1885)
- The Modern Hoyle (1887)
- The Cyclopaedia of Card and Table Games (1891)
- Baccarat Fair and Foul (1891)
- The Illustrated Book of Patience Games (1892)
- Puzzles Old and New (1893)
- The Game of Skat (1893)
- Every Boy’s Book of Sport and Pastime (1897)
- Card and Table Games (1898)
- Hoyle's Games Modernized (1898)
- Conjuring Tricks with Coins, Watches, Rings, and Handkerchiefs (ca. 1900)
- Hoyle's Games Modernized (with Ernest Bergholt, 1909)
- The Games of Greco (1900)
- King Koko or the Pretty Princess and the Lucky Lover. A Conjuring Entertainment in the Form of a Fairy Tale with Practical Instructions (1904)
- Quinto. A new and original card game (1907)
- Five Hundred: the popular American Card Game (1908)
- Later Magic, with New Miscellaneous Tricks and Recollections of Hartz the Wizard (1911)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.