|←Author Index: He||Sir Arthur Helps
|English writer and dean of the Privy Council|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- The Claims of Labour: An Essay on the Duties of the Employers to the Employed (1845) (External scan)
- Friends in Council (1847-59)
- The Spanish Conquest in America (1855-61)
- Life and Labours of Mr. Brassey (1872) (External scan)
- Correspondence of Sir Arthur Helps (1917) (External scan)
Works about Helps
- “Helps, Sir Arthur” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Helps, Sir Arthur” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|