|←Author Index: Yo||Arthur Young
English writer on agriculture, economics, and social statistics.
- A Tour in Ireland (1780) [http://www-gdz.sub.uni-goettingen.de/cgi-bin/digbib.cgi?PPN250904160 Digital Edition
- Travels in France
- Tour Through the North of England
Works about Young
- “Young, Arthur” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Young, Arthur,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Young, Arthur (1741-1820),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|