|←Author Index: Yo||Arthur Young
|British writer on agriculture, economics, and social statistics|
- A Tour in Ireland (1780) (External scan) & (External scan)
- Travels in France (External scan)
- Tour Through the North of England
- A six weeks tour through the southern counties of England and Wales, sometimes referred to as Six Weeks' Tour
Works about Young
- “Young, Arthur,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Young, Arthur,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Young, Arthur (1741-1820),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Arthur Young's Great Enterprise" in Enterprise and Adventure (1870)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.