Author:Augustus de Morgan
|←Author Index: De||Augustus De Morgan
Formal Logic (1847) forms the basis of much later and current work in mathematical logic.
English mathematician and logician;Professor of Mathematics in University College, London. His work |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology. Articles written by this author are designated in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology by the initials "A.de M."
- The Differential and Integral Calculus
- (individual articles) Penny Cyclopedia
- Trigonometry and Double Algebra (1849)
- Budget of Paradoxes
- (letters to journal) Athenæum
- Formal Logic (1847)
- Articles signed as [A.de M.] in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology
Works about de Morgan 
- “De Morgan, Augustus” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “De Morgan, Augustus,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|