Author:Eliot Bartholomew George Warburton
(Redirected from Author:Bartholomew Eliot George Warburton)
|←Author Index: Wa||Eliot Bartholomew George Warburton
|Irish traveller and novelist, name also seen as 'Bartholomew Eliot George Warburton'|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- The Crescent and the Cross
- Memoirs of Prince Rupert and the Cavaliers (1849) 3 vols.
- Reginald Hastings (1850)
- Darien (1851)
- (ed.) Memoirs of Horace Walpole and his Contemporaries
Works about Warburton
- “Warburton, Bartholomew Elliott George” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Warburton, Eliot Bartholomew George,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Warburton, Bartholomew Eliot George,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.