|←Author Index: Ha||Basil Hall
|Basil Hall was a British naval officer from Scotland, a traveller, and an author.|
- Account of a Voyage of Discovery to the West Coast of Corea and the Great Loo-Choo Island in the Japan Sea (1818)
- A Winter in Lower Styria (1836)
- Fragments of Voyages and Travels (1831–1833)
- Spain and the Seat of War in Spain (1837)
- Travels in North America in 1827-28 (1829)
- Voyage of Discovery to Corea (1818)
Works about Hall
- “Hall, Basil,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Hall, Basil” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.